• I am over 50
  • I am struggling to make ends meet
  • I want a quality affordable home
  • I want help when I need it
  • I Want A Good Life

Feedback & Complaints

Wintringham appreciate knowing what’s working and what isn’t working quite so well for you.

We openly invite your feedback or complaints to make sure you are able to experience the best care and support possible!

How you can provide feedback or make a complaint at Wintringham

Speak to your Wintringham worker first. If you feel that your concerns or suggestions have not been properly acted on, please speak to a Wintringham Manager.

See our:

Complaint System Flowchart - Clients

Complaint System Flowchart - Wintringham Housing Residents 

Alternatively, you can contact us on the details below:

Phone: (03) 9376 1122

Clients receiving:

  • Residential Aged Care services, ask to speak with the Manager of the Residential Aged Care Facility
  • Community Aged Care services (Home Care Packages), ask to speak with the Community Manager for the region
  • Outreach & Housing Support, ask to speak with the Housing and Homelessness Support Manager for the region
  • Tenancy services, ask to speak with the Tenancy Manager
  • NDIS services, ask to speak with the NDIS Development Manager

Email: feedback@wintringham.org.au

Write to us: PO Box 193, Flemington Vic 3031

Complete a Feedback Form

Once completed mail or email the form to Wintringham. (See details above)

External advocates

You can also get support from an external advocate or external referral body. We recognise that sometimes you may want someone from outside our organisation to give you advice or to speak on your behalf. Let us know, or talk to someone you trust to get this arranged.

You have the right to seek advice, support and/or someone to speak on your behalf at any time during this process. Please speak with your Wintringham worker or someone you trust about how to find this help.

If you are not happy with the outcome of your feedback or the way we handled your feedback you can contact:



The Housing Registrar

Level 5, 1 Treasury Place

East Melbourne Vic 3002

GPO Box 4379

Melbourne Vic 3001

If you have made a complaint to Wintringham Housing and do not believe that your complaint has been addressed to your satisfaction within 30 days, you may also contact The Housing Registrar. The Housing Registrar will help you to resolve your issue with Wintringham Housing.


If you have a disability and wish to find an advocacy agency in your area, you can use the Disability Advocacy Finder.

If you have experienced violence or sexual assault and require immediate or ongoing assistance, contact 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732) to talk to a counsellor from the National Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence hotline.

For confidential support and information, contact the Safe Steps 24/7 family violence response line on 1800 015 188.

How Can We Help You?
If you are over 50, struggling to make ends meet, want a quality affordable home and help when you need it. If you want a good life then contact us on 03 9034 4824.
Who We Are

Wintringham is a not-for-profit welfare organisation created to address the scourge of elderly homelessness. Wintringham Housing is registered in the state of Victoria as a Housing Association.

How Can You Help Us?
Wintringham values the critical roles of staff and volunteers. We also welcome donations and the generosity of philanthropic partners.
Legends of Wintringham
Back To Top